Our Pea in a Pod
- Daddy insisted that I needed this costume.
- The youngest Trick or Treater this neighbor had.
- The baby holding the baby.
- Peas aren't ambulatory, so they need help getting around.
- The real "Treat" is holding the Trick or Treater.
- Mimi held, sang to, played with, fed, and loved me.
- Papa talked to me just like I like him to.
- My first big holiday with Mimi and Papa.
October 31, 2010
You're never too young for the holidays! We dressed up our little Pea in a Pod for her first Halloween and took her to the key stops: neighbors and grandparents.
The upsides? The costume fit, though it was a near thing due to those long legs. Summer also enjoyed mimicking Mimi sticking her tongue out.
The downside? Mommy got to eat all the candy!Back to Articles