Giving Thanks With the Grays
- Great Uncle David buys Mom some time for turkey.
- Even the little ones were looking after baby Summer.
- Summer shows early signs of being tall like Sydney.
- Not allowed to play outside, she saw the glove toss event.
- The boys are already teaching her card tricks and games.
- She still had to replace Rice Krispie treats with her fist.
- Held in familiar arms while Mom makes more food.
November 25, 2010
Summer's second major holiday was spent meeting the extended Gray family. Though Mimi and Papa were missed, Summer really enjoyed getting the chance to hang out with all of her cousins. In fact, this was the first day Mom and Dad heard her make a sound they would truly call a laugh.Back to Articles