January 08, 2011
As Summer comes to the end of her fourth month, it is simply amazing to think back over all the things she has learned and experienced.
- Experienced not one but three separate and distinct Christmases.
- Learned how to grab her feet. Now she has a toy no matter where she goes.
- Learned how to successfully pass objects from one hand to another.
- Started combining multiple vowel sounds together to form words like aah-ooh and eeh-oow.
- Started making hard consonant sounds, although she has not yet combined them with vowels.
- Started eating solid food.
- Started demanding help to pull herself into a sitting position.
- Successfully rolled from her back to her tummy, independent of any help from anyone.