The Seventh Month Milestone
- We knew we were in trouble when we saw this shot.
- Summer is really, really close to sitting unassisted.
- Meet the Poseable Summer Doll.
- Luckly I enjoy the deep looks as much as the smiles.
- "Are you guys leaving me naked in a metal bucket?"
- "I can't believe I got stuck with you two for parents."
- She usually smiles for a bath, but not today.
- "Oh, can I play with these?"
- Is she trying to steal a duck?!
- That poor ducky.
- What's this? Do I see a half grin???
- Adults were harmed in the making of this smile.
March 09, 2011
After a great run of monthly pictures, Summer was in a "I'm Not Smiling" mood today. We think we still got some fun shots and we did eventually tease out a smile (three adults can conquer one baby given over an hour to try), but you'll definitely see less grins this time around.Back to Articles