The Toy Box
- Double fisted toy handling.
- Many toys get dropped. Never my massager.
- Too many toys, not enough hands.
- Toys come out of the box. . .
- And then go in a totally different pile over here!
April 13, 2011
I read in a book somewhere (yes, I even research being a mom) that kids like to put toys in a box and take toys out. So I put the theory to the test and placed many of her favorite toys in this box. Turns out the book was partly right. Removing toys from the box is great fun. Putting them back, not so much.Back to Articles