- Oh, what's this?
- Mommy had it plugged before Summer found it.
- Hi Mommy. Nothing to see here. Just playing.
- I better check out Daddy's charger.
- Um, I'm a little tangled up here!
- Hmm, what do we have here?
- Hi Mommy. I just found this hanging on a chair.
- At least I got to keep the hanger.
- Oh, do you need this Mommy?
- This was fun. Let's do it again!
May 04, 2011
We've reached the infamous "into everything" stage. Just how many things can Summer get into while Mommy folds a little laundry? Quite a lot.Back to Articles