The Ten Month Milestone
- Doesn't she look like a 1920's flapper?
- Mommy loves these tongue shots.
- A deep Summer look.
- Soft and sweet.
- A box in a box in a box.
- Who's over there?
- Daddy loves these "I'm coming for you" faces.
- Two teddy bears touching.
- Yikes, is the bear being punished already?
- Summer showing off her new pull up trick.
- Super strong Summer topples another stone column.
- Showing the fans she's got moves!
- Crawling shots are almost impossible to get now, since she moves so fast.
- Of course, it's not all adorable smiles.
June 09, 2011
Another month has flown by. Summer looks more like a little girl to us each day and less like a baby. We moved the photo shoot for this month to a better rested time of day for her and were rewarded with a ton of great pictures. Above are the highlights, after some painful trimming.Back to Articles