The Eleven Month Milestone
- A heavy examination underway.
- That's why we can't have nice things.
- A great shot of our little girl.
- This was an accidental shot, but its off center angle won us over.
- We love sticking things on her head.
- A solid smile.
- Offering Mommy a flower.
- Shooting Daddy a look.
- A classic goofy grin from Summer.
- Just kicking her feet.
- A collage of a couple of cute pictures the photographer built.
- A sweet, sweet face.
July 08, 2011
This morning, us Americans pushed our shuttle into space one final time. It was a bittersweet moment, celebrating what we can accomplish while being sad about the things we leave behind.
Summer's growth is the same for me. She's becoming a little girl and leaving the baby behind.
But along the way, we're getting some seriously cute pictures!Back to Articles