The One Year Milestone
- It's official, she can start counting age on her fingers!
- Is this a curious look?
- She loves these beads the studio has and always wants to play with them.
- I guess she knows what to do with an apple.
- Yeah kiddo, you crack us up too.
- Seriously, you want to take my Apple?
- A nice profile show of our little girl.
- Goofy fun. See the dents in the apple from kids biting it?
- Summer at play.
- I think this is the sweetest shot of this batch.
- Reaching for one.
August 08, 2011
We weren't too sure she was going to make it unscathed, when she came down with a nasty case of Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease right before the big birthday. But her fever broken a few days before and she was mostly back to normal for the magic day.
Of course, we did have to move the party so she didn't make her friends sick. Dad needs to run down to Austin for some business this week, so the actual celebration will have to be this weekend. But it will be worth the wait!
Summer's parents simply cannot believe how much she has grown and changed in so short a time. What was one year seems to have passed all too quickly. However, we have loved every moment so far and we look forward to all those moments yet to come.
Happy birthday, "Little Boo." We adore you!Back to Articles