It's Party Time
- The Grays.
- Grandma. Enough said.
- Some Halls.
- More Halls that we don't see often enough!
- You can run, but you can't hide, Old Man.
- Our nice neighbors, the Allens.
- Kids at play in the park and a very fit Ashley.
- Summer takes her walker everywhere she goes.
- The score? Wasp kills: about 10. Wasp stings: 4.
- Opening some gifts.
- More gifts as Dad looks on.
- When the babies use the sign as a finish line, the party is over.
- Saying goodbye to the great grandparents.
August 14, 2011
After all the waiting, then some extra waiting due to an unexpected postponement, it was finally time for the main event. This is Summer's one year old birthday party and we are so grateful to everyone who made it out for that.Back to Articles