Let Them Eat Cake
- The adult cake.
- The too-cute-for-Mommy-not-to-buy cakes.
- A "smash" cake. Oh yeah, it's on!
- Careful testing of the cake.
- You have to get a good feel for the texture of it.
- Mommy stuck her sweet hand in her mouth. She kept it there.
- One part icing, two parts drool.
- No, no. Put your face into it.
- It's so squishy in my fingers.
- This is why you remove their clothes.
- How do you define mess? This is it.
- She's dripping cake, people.
- It's never too late for a fork, right?
- Civilized eating.
- Can it really be as good off a fork?
- This cake wants YOU!!!
August 14, 2011
But what do people really want to see at a first birthday party? Cake in a baby's face. Can do.Back to Articles