- Look at all this stuff!!! Our family and friends are too generous.
- Summer shows how she feels about Mimi and Papa's busy box and chair.
- Remember how much she likes to push beads?
- A queen in her throne.
- Ruling over her subjects.
- She can even be magnanimous.
- She also knows how to climb into it now.
- But where do you go from here?
- Up, of course!
- Now, how am I going to get all the stuff back there?
- She can climb back out too.
- Some bugs Mommy will actually let Summer play with. Thanks Hallie!
- Sweet chicks from Sister Stef.
- Summer shows her approval of Italian toys.
- Dad's gift isn't much on her radar yet, but someday…
- Grandma gave us these cups. But what do you do with them?
- Stack 'em up, of course!
- These doughnuts are also from Grandma.
- What's this? Her own toy box from Great Grandpa Hall with her initials!
- She likes looking at her toys in there.
- Great Grandma Hall also passed on Aunt Nicole's old doll house.
August 15, 2011
Everyone is conspiring to spoil our little girl. She can't thank you herself yet, but I see the light in her eyes when she plays with these toys and I promise that she is grateful.
Thank you all so much!Back to Articles