Evolving Into an Upright Species
- For some reason, having the arms up seems to aid balance.
- She can even hold objects while standing.
- And walking.
- See Spot run.
- She can cock her head and view us from a new vantage point now.
- Walking, holding a LEGO, and keeping competing babies off camera is talent!
- She's getting pretty smooth now.
- Drinking and driving.
- And she doesn't spill a drop!
- "No, I'm not stealing things from the kitchen Mommy. Why do you ask?"
- Make a run for it!
- "Come and get them then, but note that I have a spatula and shield."
September 29, 2011
Summer started walking a little at nights a couple of weeks ago. But now the switch has officially flipped. She's a walker.Back to Articles