Summer at Play
- It's great to just watch Summer at play…
- She loves books and spends a lot of time with them.
- Sometimes she reads them herself.
- Sometimes she brings them to us to read.
- She can get fixated on certain toys, wanting to figure them out.
- She can concentrate pretty hard when needed.
- She always seems curious about us.
- She loves to go for a ride in the laundry basket.
- You often find her climbing into strange places.
- She'll just sit there…
- And play.
- She often works in some relaxation time in her chair (but we bribed the dog.)
- She finally figured out the peek-a-boo game.
- She makes sure we don't get more sleep than strictly needed.
- She loves to tell us about her day.
- She enjoys seeing the sites.
- She can usually entertain herself, for a bit, while we work.
- She is already learning from Grandma. (That can't be good!)
- She forces us to put this too-small hat on her head.
- Perhaps she likes it because Mommy made it.
- Oh, and there was recently an ice cream incident…
- Daddy swears he is innocent, even if that is his ice cream on her cheeks.
- Most of all, Summer is a happy girl who shares that with us.
November 28, 2011
I know I've gone a long time between updates this time. Sorry about that! Work has me jumping.
To make up for it, here's a ton of great Summer moments captured on film that show how she it changing…Back to Articles